It is important to understand that every credit repair company sets their own pricing. In fact, one of the reasons Cure My Score was started in 2008 was due to pricing issues within the industry. Over my many years in this industry I have seen pricing all over the board. I have seen quite affordable programs, like our $89 monthly unlimited credit repair, and very expensive programs. Interestingly enough, I have not seen where a consumer would benefit more from an expensive program. One thing is for certain, if you are looking into hiring a credit repair company, understand 100% on how their pricing works before engaging their services.
Answering this question based on the services offered at www.curemyscore.com and our 14 years of experience, our clients who are most successful and receive the most value:
1. Follow their Custom Game Plan and advice from our team. Credit education is a key part of why our clients succeed.
2. Collaborate closely with our team who is dedicated to helping all our clients. Credit is unique for everyone, so we encourage our customers to be active with our team.
3. Take responsibility for their credit. We provide every tool we can to help our clients but at the end of the day, our clients’ actions will determine how successful they are with their credit repair efforts.
Answering this question based on the services offered at www.curemyscore.com and our 14 years of experience, the consumers who get very little help or value from any credit repair service:
1. Have a pattern of missing future payments and/or experience new derogatory credit events.
2. Do not want to listen and learn how to improve their credit. Credit scoring is complicated, and we do our best to educate each client what steps they need to improve their score. A consumer typically will not benefit if they do not follow the advice and education they are given.
3. Blame everything and everyone else for their credit issues. Some consumers want to blame the credit system for not being fair.
Like it or not, if you want to borrow money now or in the future, there is an exceptionally good chance your credit will be used in that transaction. For those who feel that the credit system is unfair, they would still greatly benefit in taking the actions they need to improve their credit rating and score. If you choose to work with a professional credit repair company, understand their program, billing, and fees to get your money’s worth. Follow the credit advice you get and be sure to stay current on all your future financial obligations.
If your credit needs help, take action. There are a lot of resources available on steps to improve your credit. You can get free information from the FTC or contact a professional credit repair company like CureMyScore.com for help. By taking action to improve your credit, you may qualify for the home of your dreams or a new auto while paying less in interest charges. Call us at 412-564-5370 with any questions / comments or schedule a free program review. Like us on Facebook to receive future consumer credit tips.